Top YouTube Videos
We all have our favorites when it comes to YouTube, whether it’s that cat video you just can’t get enough of, or the music video that puts you in a great mood every single time! In addition, we all know how much time you can spend on YouTube. There are over 300 hours of video uploaded to it per minute, and over 1 billion people use the site! So, what are the most liked things? What do all those people favor? We’re bringing you the 7 most-liked YouTube videos of all-time in this post!
- PSY- Gangnam Style: Originally posted on July 15th, 2012, the K-pop song has 10,062,000 likes! Incredibly catchy, and featuring PSY’s unique and different dance moves, Gangnam Style took the world by storm over three years ago and is still the most-liked video on YouTube!
- Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft. Charlie Puth: Paying tribute to actor Paul Walker, who tragically passed away in a car accident in 2013, this song is a serious tearjerker. It boasts 7,647,000 likes, and was featured on the soundtrack to the movie Furious 7.
- Adele – Hello – The lead single off of Adele’s new album entitled 25, this song became incredibly popular, incredibly quickly. Releasing on Oct 22, 2015, it has 4,908,000 likes, which puts it in the ranks of songs that have been out for several years.
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars – Boasting a wildly catch and popular hook, Mark Ronson employs the fan favorite Bruno Mars in this contemporary, funky tune. With over 4,900,000 likes, and appearing on his album Uptown Special, Ronson made a smash hit that is still popular with people of all ages.
- Taylor Swift – Blank Space – Pop queen Taylor Swift has seen enormous success ever since her first catchy, twangy single, called Tim McGraw. She’s of course a household name now, and is extraordinarily popular. In Blank Space, she laments over a sour breakup, which led it to being thumbs-upped over 4,732,000 times!
- Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass – Coming in at number six, Ms. Trainor sings loudly and proudly about not having a rail-thin body; she’s not ashamed of her weight and doesn’t think you should be either! With over 3,999,000 likes, this catchy and positive song will be uplifting, and probably stick in your head for a few days!
- Taylor Swift – Shake It Off – Taylor Swift has not one, but two songs on this list – wow! If that doesn’t speak to her universal appeal, then we don’t know what does! Shake It Off is a tremendously fun and upbeat song that just makes you want to dance, and with 3,988,000 likes, a lot of other people too!