Especially with the unusually low interest rates we’ve seen in 2015, most home owners who have had their current mortgage for more than 2 years can benefit from refinancing.
In addition to lowering your interest rate, you may:
- Reduce your mortgage loan term from 30 years to 15
- Convert an ARM to a fixed, low-rate mortgage loan
- Take cash out of your home’s equity, and use the cash to pay off higher rate debt or fund home improvements
- Lower your monthly mortgage payment
- Eliminate private mortgage insurance and higher rate 2nd liens
- Take advantage of programs you may be newly qualified for, such as VA disability loan rates
Any ONE of these steps could save you thousands of dollars over the life of your loan – and you might even reduce your monthly mortgage payment at the same time. Pay less… Save more!
Please fill out the online loan application to get started, or call us any time at 1-877-292-7350.