A jumbo loan, or jumbo mortgage, is any mortgage above the conventional conforming loan limits set by U.S. government housing authorities. As of 2017, the conforming loan limit throughout the state of Texas is $424,100. Any mortgage loan with a value greater than $424,100 is considered a jumbo loan. The limit is the same whether you are buying a new home or refinancing an existing home loan.
Getting a jumbo loan doesn’t have to be an intimidating or difficult process. For both new home purchases and refinancing, Hurst Lending’s Jumbo Loans division is Texas’ best jumbo loan source. This division specializes in jumbo mortgages and non-conforming mortgages and serves not only the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, but the entire state of Texas. You can learn more about our DFW and Texas-wide jumbo loan programs at DFW Jumbo and JumboRatesTexas.
At both DFW Jumbo and JumboRatesTexas, you’ll find mortgage interest rates well below the national average, as well as low down-payment options (in some cases as low as 10% down). Other options may include:
- Jumbo ‘split’ mortgages. The first lien at $453.1K, with a second lien covering the difference.
- Interest Only adjustable mortgages up to 80% for purchases or refinance up to $1.5 Million.
- Texas cash out jumbo mortgages.
- Low down-payment options.
- Programs available in only the Dallas-Fort Worth area not available to most jumbo lenders
Visit DFWJumbo.com and JumboRatesTexas.com or contact us for more information, a personal quote or a personalized pre-qualification letter to go along with your purchase offer.