Buy Before You Sell
Dominate by Using our Funds to Buy Your New Home Before Selling.
Make a Cash Offer and Move on Your Schedule
You no longer need to put up with the hassle of selling your old home before buying a new one, or worry about missing out on your dream home by losing out to a cash buyer.
Use our funds to move when you want, how you want, and buy the house you want. Our Domination Short-Term loans allows you to buy before you sell and make only one house payment for up to three months!
Over $1 Billion in Loans Funded
And we are just getting started!Â Â
Offering loans in Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Texas and Washington.
Why Use Our Services?
Make a Smart Move
DOMINATE THE DEAL
Make a Cash Offer Using Our Funds
Use our funds to make a cash offer for your new home.
Apply Your Equity To Your New Home
Only Make Payments on your Old House
Only make payments on your old house for up to three months while you old home sells.
Buy Before You Sell
Don't Move Twice
Quick Decisions, Quick Closing
Moving doesn’t have to be,
Buy Before You Sell.”
Dat Nguyen,Â Hurst Lending Investor
Former Pro Football Player & Coach
Buy Before You Sell
How our Program Works?
Itâs quick and easy.
Get approved for both a short-term loan and long-term home loan from us in a single step. Get started now!
Use our FundsÂ
Use our funds to purchase your new home.Â We provide you a short-term loan to pay cash for your new home.
Move When Ready
Move when it makes sense for you â no interim housing, no storage, no stressful contingencies.
Refinance Your Short Term Loan
If you drew against the short-term loan we will promptly refinance you into a long term low rate conventional loan (as soon as possible after your closing).Â We will use the same appraisal to save you money.
Make No Payments on Your New Home for Up to 3 Months!
(while your old house sells)
Up Front Cost
- One low $495 fee to set up your Short-Term Loan and allocate Funds for your use.
- We provide you a Proof of Funds Letter that you have funds available to make a Cash Offer.
If Your House Sells
- Skip the Short-Term loan and the $495 fee is all you pay.
If Your House Doesn’t Sell
- Draw against the Short-Term loan to close on your new home.
- There will be traditional loan closing costs when you draw against the loan (e.g. appraisal, title policy, underwriting fee, etc. and a 1% origination for the amount you draw from the line of credit).
- The $495 up front fee will be credited toward these closing costs.
Rates on Short Term Line of Credit
- Our Short-Term loans rates start at 5.99%
- Payments on our Short-Term loan may be deferred for up to 3 months to give you time to sell your old home
- Deferred Payments are added to the principal balance of your short-term loan.
- Your Short-Term loan must be paid off at the earliest of when your old house sells or within 1 year.
Our Portfolio of Short-Term Domination Loans
Click Here or call us at 877-292-7350 to get started.
About Our Domination Loan Programs
At Hurst Lending, weâre problem solvers. Over the years, weâve talked with thousands of home buyers. In the process, we realized that the standard method of buying a home while selling another one is simply inefficient. Many people end up selling their homes for less than market value to avoid moving twice or losing their dream home. Others spend thousands of unnecessary dollars on temporary housing, storage, and moving twice.Â And everyone who has to buy before they sell is stressed!
A couple of years ago, we designed and began testing a better process â a smarter way to buy a home, reducing the stress and cost of buying, selling and moving. We fine tuned our offer in our home state of Texas and soon plan to start rolling this offer out around the country. Home buyers using our short-term loan program have gained financially in many ways:
- By making an all-cash offer, our buyers often pay less for a new home â and in competitive markets, a cash offer will also dominate a bidding war.
- Applying the equity in their existing home toward the purchase of a new one.
- Avoiding the expense of moving twice.
Although interest rates are a bit higher on a short-term line of credit than on a conventional mortgage, the amount of money spent is quite low because our offer is short-term. As a result, our customers find that they can move for the same cost, or even less, than with a conventional âsell then buyâ approach â all with less inconvenience and stress and more control. Best of all, they can gain the upper hand over other buyers and get their dream home!
If you are interested in learning more about the new, smarter way to buy a home, weâd love to tell you more. Give us a call at 877-405-3465 or contact us today.
Latest Blog Posts
Purchase Home For Parents – Receive The Same Low Rates & Low Down Payment Option as an Owner Occupied Property
A frequent question we receive is why do lenders tell me that I have to get an investment property loan when I am simply purchasing a home for my parents? If you have struggled with this problem please read the following article from our co-founder. By Scott Bialek,...
By Scott Bialek, Co-Founder of Hurst LendingThe Texas real estate market has changed drastically over the last few years.Â In Austin Texas, 38.1% of real estate agents expect their buyers to need to make 5-10 offers before theyâll succeed and 36.5% of agents expect...
By Scott Bialek, Co-Founder of Hurst LendingThe Texas real estate market is more competitive than ever. Thatâs why we created our Dominate with a Cash OfferÂŽ program. This program allows you to win against multiple offers. This bidding process can get complicated, so...