203k Loan for Home Improvement
Whether you’re looking for a FHA 203(k) Home Improvement Loan for a house you are in the process of buying or you want to renovate your current home, Hurst Lending & Insurance can help. We specialize in FHA 203(k) loans for home improvement. FHA 203(k) loans are available for both purchases and refinances.
FHA 203(k) Rehab – Home Improvement Loan Program
Buying a home and want to update the kitchen, bathroom, or even add square footage? We can help. We offer a one-time closing purchase and/or refinance FHA 203(k) renovation loan to allow you to purchase and make renovations/repairs – even if your credit is less-than-perfect. The FHA 203k program is available for applicants with credit scores as low as 640.
- Finance small renovation projects or even major remodels
- Credit scores as low as 640
- Loan amount is based on the home value after improvements are made and FHA loan limits apply
- Up to 95% loan to value (LTV) of the “as-completed” future value*
- Competitive conventional 30 year or 15 year fixed rates mortgages
- Low Monthly Payments – Cost of Improvements spread over life of mortgage
- One time close – a single loan and a single closing for your home purchase and renovations
- Available for primary residence
To get a quote for a Home Improvement or Renovation Loan, please click the button below or call us toll free at 877-292-7350. We would love a chance to earn your business and help you save money on your loan.
*Please note that LTV requirements differ for Second/Vacation Homes and Investment property:
- Second Home or Vacation Property Purchase with Renovation Loan: Up to 90% loan to value (LTV) of the “as-completed” future value; and
- Investment Property Purchase with Renovation Loan: Up to 80% loan to value (LTV) of the “as-completed” future value.